Research Residency Programme
The Research Residency Programme (RRP) at CIID is geared towards involving creative individuals with our current and prospective research activities. The RRP provides opportunities for both emerging and established designers and technologists to develop and enrich their research practices within our unique team of researchers and creative environment. Research Residents are provided workspace at CIID, access to prototyping facilities (digital, media production, industrial design), the chance to participate in an international lecture series and an opportunity to be part of our vibrant community and network of researchers, creators, practitioners and thinkers.
We are looking for individuals with research skills and interests in the following fields
- Interaction Design
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Media Arts and Sciences
- Creative Coding
- Science, Technology and Society (STS)
To apply, you should
- Be currently enrolled in relevant study through a course related to Interaction Design, EE/CS, Humanities, Media Arts or related fields (PhD, Masters). And / or
- Have recently completed a PhD or Masters degree in Interaction Design, EE/CS, Humanities, Media Arts or related fields. And / or
- Have a proven track record of exceptional self-directed project work.
- Be able to live and stay in Denmark for their residency period
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have some academic research experience
Residencies are expected to last for a flexible period of time and are non-paid (period and starting date is subject to discussion with individual candidates).